Monday, June 14, 2010

So I'm currently sitting in the parking lot of a Wendy's, scarfing down a burger & fries. And it's quiet. This is how motherhood has changed me. I have never been shy to eat alone in restaurants, and in fact used to enjoy my "me" time with a nice meal & a good book. Now, when I'm out & about, and hunger strikes, I head to a drive through because Nikolas is with me, and usualy asleep in the back seat. And you know that you must NEVER EVER wake a sleeping baby. It goes against all rules of nature.

The nice thing is, I can actually take my time to eat. And maybe even write. Yes, this is what I've become. And you know what? I'm okay with that. Now if only the "healthy" restaurants like Booster Juice or Pita Pit had drive through.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails