Sunday, June 20, 2010

MaaaaaMaaaMaa

He finally did it! Nikolas is saying “maaa maaa maamaa”!! Okay, there may be a few “naaa naaa naaa’s” in there, but I’ll take it! And just in time for Father’s Day too! I had set this deadline for Nikolas simply because of the fact that the day before Mother’s Day, Nikolas had spent the night with his grandparents, and when I arrived to pick him up, he was sitting on the floor happily saying “daa daaa daaa”. How happy he made mama!

However, given the fact that it was the DAY BEFORE MOTHER’S DAY, I was a little disgruntled. So, I put Nikolas up to the challenge. Really, it was an ultimatum. I said “Nikolas, you better be saying Mama in time for Father’s Day, or I’ll be adding another 2 weeks to the grounding tally we have going on for you, and at this rate, you won’t be going anywhere until your 27”.


He took me seriously this time. And this week, he’s now saying “maaa maaa naaaa maa maa naaa naaaaaaa”.


I love my boy!

1 comment:

  1. what a beautiful story I am so glad I can read your blog. you are a beautiful writer.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails