Thursday, June 10, 2010

Insomnia

Now that Nikolas has been sleeping through the night on a regular basis, the nights that I actually have to get out of bed before 7:30 am are few and far between. It also helps that Matt still takes baby duty every other night & Nikolas seems to sense that & Matt rarely gets a full night without having to get up with him. And isn't it funny how on the night that Matt asks me to take on baby duty, that Nikolas wakes up at 1:00 am crying, and won't go back to sleep.

It's not that I mind getting up to cuddle, feed, change a diaper, cuddle some more. It's not that bad because I'm no longer doing it 6 times it even 2 times a night anymore.

The part that really sucks is that I can't go back to sleep for hours afterward!!!!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails