Saturday, August 21, 2010

30 Days of Gratitude: Day 15

Half way there! Slowly but surely wins the race...

So today was a really good day, and here are the things I am grateful for:

1. That Nikolas sleeps for 11-12 hours at night. I have a friend who has a son just a couple weeks younger who is still up several times a night. I really feel for her. I'd be such a raging bitch if I hadn't had one full night of sleep in over 10 months.

2) Long morning naps. For Nikolas, of course. During his nap this morning, I got my kitchen floor washed, plucked my eyebrows AND curled my hair.

3) Choosing to go to Superstore over Der Mart (I mean Wal Mart) to stock up on baby food. It actually wasn't that bad for a Saturday afternoon and no strangers earned the stink eye from moi.

4) I'm adding a fourth just for shits & giggles. I totally forgot to express my gratitude a few weeks ago when we officially finished the last can of formula and made the switch over to homo milk! That shit is expensive!!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails