Friday, April 16, 2010

His Name is Cute

My baby is cute. I know it. I'm not going to deny it. He is unbelievably adorable. But now, Nikolas hears the word "cute" so much, I'm pretty sure that he is starting to think that is his name.

Earlier this week, we were at the grocery store, and while I was paying, Nikolas was chilling out in his stroller, happily playing with a toy, or sucking his thumb, or something, just minding his own business (happily, he wasn't crying).

The cashier lady noticed him, and like usual, the gushing began.."oh, look at the baby! He's soooo CUTE!"

At this, Nikolas immediately stopped what he was doing, sat straight up in his car seat, and turned towards the cashier with a huge grin on his face. If I could read his mind, he was saying "Did you say Cute? I'm cute! Right over here! Look at this smile! I AM Cute!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails